Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ping pong

You know the drill. Omaha to Denver. Denver to Omaha. Now its Omaha back to Denver with another two-drop PetSmart load delivering tomorrow morning.

The drive out was livened up by the dreaded "Park and come inside" electronic sign as I passed through a scale about an hour out of Denver. Seems they wanted to get my registration and IFTA information into their computer. After five minutes inside and a quick underwear change when I returned to the truck, I was on my way.

Oh, a special thanks to the dill hole who designed the parking lot this first PetSmart is in. I just about scraped both sides of my truck trying to get past an incredibly stupidly placed post near the only entrance I could use to get behind the store where the dock is.

No map today. If you don't yet know the Omaha to Denver run by heart as I do there is no hope for you.