Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sick of being back

I returned on schedule Sunday night but managed to get a healthy dose of whatever flu-like malady was going around on the planes and buses I was on. Just about everyone had a case of the sniffles during the day and mine started up big-time when I was on the last leg of my journey back.

I was originally supposed to go back out this morning but I spoke with my dispatcher yesterday and pushed it back a day. If I'm not feeling a lot better tonight I'm going to push it back again.

Oh, my new truck was delivered here to Omaha, Nebraska last week. It still needs to be fitted out with some things so it will be another week or so before I change trucks.

Stay tuned.

P.S. Took a ginormous number of photos during the cruise. I will get them uploaded to a new blog sometime in case you are interested. For those who asked, it was aboard the Norwegian Pearl.