I have now completed six full quarters of my lease-purchase. The most recent quarter's numbers are here. Previous quarter's can be reviewed with these links: (Year 2, 1st Quarter), Year 1: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th. My first fiscal year-end review is here.
I have posted a spreadsheet with detailed information on every load I touched and every settlement I received over my first year. This post gives some useful background on how it is organized.
You might be interested in viewing my previous blog covering my 16 months at CFI, which is now Con-Way Truckload. I have some pictures and videos online you might find educational or entertaining.
Where did I start my driving career? At Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri. If you are in the process of beginning your career I would highly recommend contacting them.
You might wish to contact the author. To do so, first read this post. The first batch of responses can be found here and the second here.