Friday, September 19, 2008

Put Your Faith In Jesus

It did turn out I was heading south to the Dallas suburb of Arlington, Texas to deliver a refrigerated load of egg products to a food distributor. I was given the load to pick up a day late, and the original delivery time was impossible to make so it got rescheduled 14 hours later. It kind of sucked for me but I was there on time at least.

Jesus unloaded the trailer. I can report he was quick, efficient, and didn't charge as much as I had feared for the service. Kind of scruffy-looking, though.

Afterwards, it was a short drive to Grand Prairie, Texas to pick up a load of GE appliances heading for Kansas City, Kansas. That load I ran today and dropped off at the Nebraska Furniture Mart complex on the west side of the city.


View Larger Map

I'm talking the weekend off for a change so I'll see everyone on Monday.

Ciao!