Monday, August 31, 2009

Waiting and reading and catching up

I'm here at the Ralph's DC in Riverside, California. Saw some news coverage of the wildfires just north of here and that they are advising surgical-style masks for people with breathing issues. I'm not one of those, but I'm still going to stay inside and keep the AC on, not least of which because its over 100 degrees outside.

Oh, and apparently there is a freaking hurricane on the way to southern California. The one freaking time in recent memory I'm out here, sheesh.

I've been going through some of the reports that Google Analytics comes up with showing traffic patterns, referral sites and the like. It is amazing how much information Google has on what people click on the web.

Anyway, I've been reading up some of the other blogs that have, for whatever reason, decided to link to this one. If you think I've been through some trials and tribulations, you might want to take a gander at VBob's OTR Journal -- this guy started at Millis, had to quit, got rehired, had to quit then got rehired again! At least I think that is how many times that cycle has happened -- I'm not through the 2009 posts yet. Show him some reading love.