Friday, May 1, 2009

Where oh where have I been?


View Larger Map

Let's see. Starting in Kansas City (A), I was given a load down to Russellville, Arkansas (B), then the following day a load up to Omaha, Nebraska (C). The next morning I unloaded there then ran over to nearby Schuyler, Nebraska (D) to grab a load bound for Milwaukee, Wisconsin (E).

Makes me tired again just listing the trips!

After all of that I was directed about ten miles south of Milwaukee to Oak Creek, Wisconsin to grab a load of garlic bread (and other goodies) heading to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Only, our system had the load heading to Kansas City and I had to message in to confirm... turns out OKC is the winner this time.

Anyway, loaded this afternoon and since it is Friday I think I'll pass on the hell of the Chicago traffic. I have a 2300 Sunday appointment which I can make easily starting out tomorrow morning.